Typical Spa features include:
- Ozone disinfection killing up to 99.99% of microorganisms typically found in spas.
- Strategically placed therapy Jets targeting major muscle groups.
- Cascading Waterfalls
- Diverter systems, so the user can control the amount of water and air to each seat.
- LED Lighting. Changes colour with numerous light shows.
- Padded Headrests for added comfort
- Microban® is a antimicrobial protection that inhibits the growth of bacteria on the spa’s surface.
- Fully insulated shells for maximum heat retention and minimal heat loss.
- Optional sound systems with Radio/CD/MP3 players
- Rigid foam Covers.
Sauna / Steam Room
Designed to deliver a chute of flaked ice into a bowl or pedestal. This ice is rubbed on to cool the skin between heat treatments.
Infra Red Sauna
This form of sauna is based on infrared radiation and has little in common with traditional sauna. The equipment emits IR-B and IR-C radiation which penetrates deep into your body.